Google docs resumes are a convenient way to create and edit your existing resume. You can edit your resume anywhere and download it whenever you want it. You just need only an internet facility and a Gmail account. As Google docs have similar features to MS word you can create beautiful resumes that can help in your job search.
Below are a few best google doc resume templates which you can edit and download as per your requirement.
How to Download / Edit Below Resumes
STEP 1: Click on the get Google doc copy of this resume below the resume image.
STEP 2: Now on the new page click on make a copy.
STEP 3: A new copy of the resume will be opened in your Google docs and you can edit it as per your requirements.
Google Doc Resume Templates for Freshers
Google Doc Resume Templates for Experienced
Are Google Doc Resume Templates are Good
Yes, Google doc resume templates are good, you can use them for job interviews.
If you know how to use MS word, then you can also make a resume using Google docs.
Unlike MS word templated, you do not need to carry a soft copy of the resume, on Google docs you can create, edit and share your resume from the browser itself. It is the most convenient feature for job seekers.
The resumes made on Google docs and MS word look almost similar, you can also download Google Docs resumes in MS Word format and edit them.
How to Make Your Own Resume on Google Docs
- Sign in to the Google Docs website using your Gmail account,
- Now click on new document + (Plus symbol) at the bottom right side of the browser (o)r you can also docs.new in your browser then a new page will open.
- Now you can create a new resume or use default google doc templates (click on file —> new—> from template gallery —> choose a resume template).
- All changes you make to your resume will be saved automatically and you can find the files on the Google docs home page and Google Drive as well.
- Modern resume templates in Word for freshers and experienced
- Simple resume formats for fresher degree students.