If you are recently graduated from your civil engineer course, then a good resume will be helpful to you in catching the attention of employers. As a freshers civil engineer, you have to highlight your education and skills. Once you start getting experience then you can empphasize your professional experience and job responsibilities.
The best way to prepare your resume is to study the job description carefully, and make sure your resume is matching with the job requirements. You don’t need to have every skill mentioned in the job notification, you have to highlight whatever skills you have currently.
Here you can download civil engineer resume formats suitable for both freshers and experienced candidates.
Civil Engineer Fresher Resume Format 1
Civil Engineer Fresher Resume Format 2
Civil Engineer Fresher Resume Format 3
Career Objectives for Civil Engineer
1. B.Tech civil engineering graduate with knowledge in construction design and material management, looking for an entry-level position in a reputed organization where I can enhance my skills, knowledge, and experience.
2. A passionate and dedicated B.Tech/B.E civil engineer seeking an entry-level position in a reputed organization that will provide an opportunity to develop my skills and knowledge.
3. A civil engineering graduate looking for a challenging position in a progressive organization to further develop my skills and gain experience so that I can become more profitable to the organization.
4. B.Tech/BE civil engineering student seeking a position as a civil site/structural engineer to apply my knowledge and skills to design and manage the construction of civil structures.
5. Self-motivated and dedicated B.Tech/BE civil engineering graduate with basic knowledge in managing, designing, surveying, billing, and estimation of construction projects, seeking an entry-level opportunity in the field of civil engineering.
Technical Skills for Civil Engineers
As a fresher having knowledge of civil engineering-related software will help you in getting your first job. The basic technical skills required are AutoCAD and MS office, any learning additional computer skills will definitely be useful to you.
- For drafting: AutoCAD
- For design analysis: ETABS, STAAD.Pro, Tekla
- For planning and management: Primavera, Mcirosoft project
- Modelling and architcture: 3Ds Max, Maya, Sketchup
- To analyse roads: Mx Road and PTV Visum
- For buildign ifnormatin modelling: Autodesk Revit
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.