If you are looking for a data entry job, then you must be prepared with a good resume that separates you from the other job seekers. Data entry jobs are purely based on your skills, so you should know which skills to put in and which data not to put in your resume.
Here are the sample date entry resume formats for freshers which can be downloaded in Word format.
Sample Data Entry Resumes with No Experience
Data Entry Resume Sample 1
Data Entry Resume Sample 2
Data Entry Resume Sample 3
Data Entry Resume Sample 4
Data Entry Resume Sample 5
How to Write Data Entry Resume for Freshers?
- For beginners, your data entry operator resume should include your name, contact details, career objective/profile summary, Education details, Skills, and personal details.
- A career objective is your goal related to the job you are applying for. Ex: Looking for an opportunity as a data entry operator where I can use my typing and computer skills for organizational growth.
- Write your education details starting from higher grade to lower grade.
- Skills play an essential role in getting the job. For the data entry operator position, you can include skills like good typing speed, MS office knowledge, good communication skills, etc.
- Finally include your personal details such as your date of birth, gender, father’s name, hobbies, languages are known, etc.
As a fresher, you can fit all the information on 1 page of the resume.
Skills for Data Entry Resume
- Typing sped (Minimum 40 words per minute)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of MS Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with scanners and printers
- Administrative support
- Time management skills etc…
Data Entry Resume Objectives
1.A focused individual seeking an opportunity as a data entry operator to utilize my rapid typing skills and computer operating knowledge to meet the organization’s requirements.
2. Seeking a data entry operator position where I can utilize and improve my typing and computer skills to become a valuable part of the organization’s growth.
3. Looking for an entry-level opportunity as a Data entry operator where I can apply my typing ability and computer operating knowledge for the growth of the organization.
Professional Headlines for Data Entry Resumes
- B.Com graduate with a typing speed of 50 WPM
- A target-oriented data entry job seeker with good typing speed.
- A focussed individual with typing speed of 45 WPF and high accuracy
- Data entry operator with good IT skills.
- A B.Sc graduate seeking a post of data entry operator.
- Data entry operator without experience, but with quick typing speed and high precision.
- Data entry job seeker with strong communication skills and good typing speed.
A data entry operator will update information into the computer system from various inputs. The inputs like files, forms, emails, etc vary from one company to another company based on their business operations.
It is very difficult to find genuine data entry jobs, most online data entry jobs are fake.
The average salary of a data entry operator is 15,000 Rs. It changes depending upon the location of work and type of the work.
In my opinion, being a data entry operator is not a good career option, you can choose it on a part-time or temporary basis.
You can search for data entry jobs on job portals like Naukri, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc. and do not pay any registration fee to get the data entry work (or) even to get the payment after completion of the work.
If someone is asking you to pay the registration fee to assign the work to you then the job is mostly fake. So don’t fall into that scam.