EPF Claim Status Shows Under Process | In How Many Days PF Will Credit

If your EPF claim status shows under process for any PF claim forms like Form 19 or 10C or 31 then it means EPFO Is processing your application and if everything is fine then within 3-7 days your PF claim amount will be credited into your bank account. The time taken will change from case to case. The maximum time it can take is 30 days and the minimum time is 3 days.

EPF Claim Status Shows Under Process

Meaning of EPF Claim Status Under Process

EPF claim status under process means your PF claim application is under review by employee provident fund organization, every EPF member who applies for PF will see this message after 1 or 2 days from the date of claim settlement, once the review complete then the final decision of PF claim settlement will be done.

In How Many Days PF Amount Credit into Bank Account in 2020

For Online claims, PF amount will be credited into the bank account within 3-15 days and for offline claims 10-30 days. So if you want to get your FP amount fast then it is better to claim it online either in UAN member portal or through Umang mobile application.

Remember in some very rare cases the online claim will also take maximum of 30 days, if you don’t get your PF amount even after 30 days also then raise a grievance at the EPF grievance portal.

Next Steps of EPF Claim Status Under Process

The next step after Under Process Status is either your claim will be settled or rejected. once it shows settled then in the next 1 or 2 days you will receive your PF claim amount in your bank account. EPFO releases payments through NEFT if there are no bank holidays then within 1 – 2 days you will get your PF amount.

In case if your claim is rejected then the reason for rejection will be updated in PF claim status. Depending upon the reason of rejection you need to proceed further.

How EPFO Credits PF Claim Amount

EPFO credits your PF amount into your bank account NEFT, the process may take 1-3 days. Once EPFO credits your EPF amount into your bank account then your claim status will be changed to

“Your Claim [ Claim Id – DSSHD180950005079 ] has been Settled. Payment sent via NEFT on – 29-MAY-2018

EPF Claim Status Under Process FAQs:

How to check EPF claim status online

To check your PF claim status portal login to the EPF member passbook portal with your UAN number and UAN portal password.
After login, select your PF member ID and click on view claim status, then your PF claim status will appear.

How many days will it take for PF withdrawal

For online claims 3-15 days and for offline claims 7-30 days.

How to download PF claim status in PDF format

To save PF claim status in PDF format type Ctrl+p, now a print window will open there you can find save as PDF option.
once you click on it then your PF claim status will be saved in PDF format. For a detailed process read this.

What to do if PF claim status still showing under process for several days

If your PF claim status showing under process for more than 30 days, then it is better to raise a grievance at PF portal, they will solve your problem.

Is there any chance for PF claim rejection after getting the status “under process”

If all your PF details are correct then sure you will get your PF claim amount. Otherwise, your claim will be rejected and the reason will be updated.
Once your claim status turns into settled then 100% your PF amount will credit into your bank account, if your bank account details like your bank account number and IFSC code are correct.
If they are not correct then your PF amount will be recredited into your PF account.
In that case, correct submit the PF reauthorization form or correct your bank account details and reapply again.

Why my PF claim status suddenly shows “Not Available” but before it has shown under process

Some times it happens and doesn’t need to worry. Even though your claim status shows not available still your claim will be under process, and within 1 or 2 days your claim status will be updated again.

234 thoughts on “EPF Claim Status Shows Under Process | In How Many Days PF Will Credit”

1. Sir I was claim 15 oct but still showing under process pls sir batayiye me kya kru KYA me apne pf office jakar complaint kru me its very urgeny

2. How many times partial withdrawal with form-31 can be made and how frequent i can claim after first partial withdrawal? in case partial withdrawal made construction house is settled and again applying for medical purpose.

3. Sir mera form 10 settled ho chuka hai mere account me payment ho chuck hai abi form 19 under process deka raa hai

• Hi Shyam Pandurang Lohare,
      Pls, check whether your bank account details are correct or not. If they are correct then sure you will get your PF claim amount.

4. Hi ,
    I applied for advance PF ON 10th october and on 15th oct I got message it is rejected due to some problem in bank details….Now,if I see in UAN Portal it is mention under process….
    What Can I do in these case ?

• AS A leave my older job. And I have CLAIM BY FORM -19 and Form -10C . But both are rejected due to1) CERTIFICATE A/B/C/D/E/F.
      2) Cancelled cheque not updated.
      As I already update the both. Also form 15G.
      Help me out to settled this claims.
      An

• i have apply my pf 19/10c on 1st oct 2019 but still My status was showing under process . why and when my pf settled. And what to do now
      Pls help me I need my pf amount urgently

5. PF Settlement complaint — Regarding PF and Pension money not deposited in Account.

Respected Sir

I am Gopi. I had worked with SMS Integrated Facility Services Pvt Ltd from Aug 2018 to Jun 2019. I had submitted my PF and Settlement claim form in on 13th September 2019 and PF Pension Claim form on 17th September 2019 form in PF online

As per Govt instructions PF claims amount will be credited with 20 to 30 days but Now 1 month has been crossed and Still I did not receive my PF amount in my account.. In PF online portal status showing as “Under Process”

I send request on PF grievance 3days and its status also showing under process

When I expect their response on it

I lost my job on 31 Jun 19 and now I am an unemployee I didn’t get any job so I need your valuable support on getting my PF and Pension settlement Amount on urgent basis I have medical expenses…

Kindly do the needful.

Please reply me to 0988.gopi@gmail.com on Urgent basis

Thanks & Regards,
    Gopi
    9994437892

• Hi Kavyashree,
      Some times it will take maximum of 30 days, so wait until 23rd October 2019, and if you don’t receive your PF by that date then raise a grievance at the PF portal.

• Hello sir,

I had applied for advance claim form-31 on 12 sep and on 11 Oct the status changed to under process now how long will it take.
      Also i raised grievance and i got reply as claim is in under process and it will processed soon..
      Kindly help

• Hi Harish Menon,
        I don’t know why your claim is delayed, but if your bank account details are correct then sure you will get your PF claim amount.

• My claim form 31 50 day ender process GSM 5 Day ender process compelet my company not working not sarvisce employer not dete of ext my problem epf widrowal sir

6. Hi sir
    I have applied for pf money on 2.9. 2019, but now its 30.9.2019 i did receive any amount in my bank. its being a loong time. my claim status shows that ur claim is under process, how much time they will take to settle the amount i need it urjently.
    Regards
    REKHA JAIN

7. I m Rosy.
    I have applied PF Pension on portal on 18th of July 2019 and yet my claim status is showing under processing raise so how much day to settle my account
    Please suggest.

8. Hi sir
    I have applied for pf money on 21st july 2019, but now its 9th of august 2019 i did receive any amount in my bank. its being a loong time. my claim status shows that ur claim is under process, how much time they will take to settle the amount i need it urjently.

Regards
    Bhagwat singh rawat

9. Hi Sir,

Good day

I have one doubt I am applied on 1st July 2019 form 19 and 10c…… Normally it takes 15 days to change under process to settle status…. I transferred my old concerns amt into current concerns…i is transferred on 8th july2019…may I think it takes some time….

But my doubt is they are responsed to change the status with in 10-30days…. It’s a working days or else including govt holidays and week end also calculated…

Regards
    Sabarish G

10. My claim amount returned to EPFO due to mismatch in account number, when this amount will be credited back to my PF passbook, if re-issue form not submitted in time.
    Pls advise.

• Hi SS,
      It will take 10-15 days, in the meantime submit PF reauthorization form or correct your bank account details at UAN portal and after approval of your employer reclaim your PF amount.

11. Sir,I have submitted claim form 19 & 10C both on 19th July and same day claim sent to field office and it still showing status under process.When will get claim approve??? please help me.

12. Hi sir,

Good day,

Tis is Sabarish from tamilnadu,

My PF office is from Mumbai bandra,

I raised my claim on 1st July 2019,

But still now showing under process sir,

I raised 3 grievances against my pf office regarding my pf claim still under process,

But my all grievances are also showing under process,

Sir plz advise me what is my next step,

May I reach higher officials orelse wait for somedays

Regards with,

Sabarish G
    BBA, ACMA, ACA

• Hi Sabarish G,
      You can send a reminder at grievance portal still if they don’t respond call to the respective EPFO agent. You can find the phone number in grievance status.