Every employee who is contributing to employee provident fund scheme can take advance from their EPF amount, but to get EPF loan they must fulfill some eligibility criteria.
Any EPF member can avail PF loan facility if they full fill the eligibility criteria and there is no need to return the availed PF advance because it is your amount. Here are PF advance withdrawal rules and EPF loan eligibility calculator.
EPF Advance Withdrawal Rules \ EPF Loan Eligibility Calculator
How to Withdraw PF Loan
There are Two ways to withdraw PF advance amount, one is through the online method and another one is the offline method. In both online and offline methods employees need to submit PF claim form 31. Now PF claim form 31 was replaced by EPF composite claim form Aadhar and non-aadhar.
How to Withdraw PF Loan Online
- EPF members whose KYC details like Aadhar number and bank account number are linked with their UAN number can claim their PF loan amount online.
- To claim PF loan amount online go to UAN member portal and log in with your UAN number and password.
- Now in the primary menu bar of UAN member portal home page, there is an option called online services, there you can find an option called claim form 31, 19 & 10C. Now click on that.
- Now a new page will open, here check all your details and enter the last 4 digits of your bank account number and click on verify. (Now a popup tab will open there click on YES)
- After agreeing for the terms and conditions now click on proceed for claim option.
- Now select Form 31 and click on OTP verification. Once you receive the OTP then verify it. Thatsall now your PF advance claim was successfully submitted.
Note: Apply for PF loan only when you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, otherwise your claim will get rejected.
How to withdraw PF loan Offline
- To withdraw your PF loan amount in the offline method you need to submit PF form 31 (PF partial withdrawal form) or PF composite claim form Aadhar or non Aadhar. ( PF form 31 is old format, so it is better to submit PF composite claim forms)
- If your KYC linked with your UAN then you can submit PF composite claim form Aaadhar otherwise you need to submit PF composite claim form non Aadhar.
- On PF composite claim form tick on PF partial withdrawal option on top of the page. (Because the same form will be also useful to claim form 19 and form 10 C amounts)
- On PF composite claim form you need to tick the reason for the claim and fill the remaining details like your name, UAN number, DOJ etc.
PF Advance Withdrawal Processing Time
When compared with offline PF advance withdrawal processing time online PF advance withdrawal process time is less. But in major cases, PF advance claims are getting settle in between 15 – 20 days. If you are lucky then you might get your PF loan amount within 10 days also. As I said earlier if you want to get your PF advance amount soon it is better to go for the online claim, but for that, your KYC has to be linked with your UAN number.