EPF composite claim forms Aadhar and Non-Aadhar are used to claim PF amount, pension amount and PF advance amount. Composite claim forms are the replacement of PF forms like PF form 19, PF form 10C and PF form 31. Earlier all PF members needed to fill three types of forms for PF and pension withdrawal, for example, form 19 for PF amount withdrawal, form 10c for pension withdrawal before 10 years of service, form 31 to withdraw the advance amount from PF.
Composite Claim Form Aadhar and Non Aadhar Difference
- EPF composite claim form Aadhar is used to claim PF amount when KYC details of employees such as aadhar and bank account number are linked with UAN number. This form doesn’t require employer attestation.
- EFP composite claim form non aadhar is used to claim PF amount when KYC details of employees are not linked with the UAN number. This form requires employer attestation.
How To Fill EPF Composite Claim Form Aadhar
Main Features Of EPF Composite Claim Form Aadhar
- It is a single page withdrawal form for PF, Pension and PF advance withdrawals
- There is no need of Employer signature on this form
- No need to attest One rupee revenue stamp
- Only one signature of the employee is enough
- It contains 9 fields.
Sample Filled EPF Composite Claim Form Aadhar
How To Fill EPF Composite Claim Form Non Aadhar
EPF composite claim form non aadhar need to be submitted when employee KYC details are not updated with their UAN number.
Sample Filled EPF Composite Claim Form Non Aadhar