Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) launched the PF online claim process. Here you can know complete details about how to claim PF online. In order to claim PF online, members need to login to the Unified Portal Member Interface. Here employees can submit online PF claim forms such as PF form 19, PF form 10 C, and PF form 31.
How To Claim PF Online
In order to claim PF online, members should login to UAN member portal with their UAN number and password. Once they login to UAN portal, there is an option called online services in primary menu of member UAN portal. In online services , we can find an option to claim PF online.
In order to claim PF online , members should fulfill below criteria
1. UAN number must be activated, members whose UAN numbers are activated are only eligible to withdraw PF online.
2. Member mobile number should be linked with UAN number.
3. KYC details like Aadhaar number and bank account details must be updated with UAN number.
4. Bank account details are compulsory. PF money will be transferred to the same bank account number, which member updates in UAN portal.
5. Members who are claiming PF amount below 5 years must give their PAN number.
List Of Cases In Which Online PF Claim Process Is Not Possible
1. If member UAN number is not activated and not linked with his or her mobile number , then they can’t able to apply for online PF withdrawal process.
2. Members whose KYC details are not updated and approved by employer in UAN portal are also not able to apply for online PF withdrawal.
Recently employee provident fund organization has mandated the EPF claim settlement days to 20. Now with using this online PF claim process, all claim processes will be settled with in 10 days after submission of online PF withdrawal forms. If you have any doubts on how to claim PF online 2017 procedure, then you can share you doubts in below comments section.