How to Write Mail to HR for PF Withdrawal

As an employee sometimes you may not aware of your PF details and PF withdrawal status and other information related to HR. So in order to deal with PF related issues, you need to contact your HR department because in most of the organizations HR department will take care of PF related issues. But some employees don’t know how to write a mail to HR for PF withdrawal, here we have some important email formats related to HR and EPF.

Generally, there are 4 cases where employees need to contact their HR department, they are to know their PF details such as PF number or UAN number, for PF withdrawal, and to correct PF details and for linking their KYC with UAN.

How to Write Mail to HR for PF Withdrawal

  • Before writing a mail to HR you should mention the reason for the subject.
  • Second, send the mail to the respective person in the HR department, who is dealing with PF related issues.
  • Attach all the required documents and screenshots, so that HR can easily understand your problem.

Mail to HR for PF Withdrawal

Sub: Request for PF withdrawal

Dear Sir/Madam,

I B Raghuram, worked as a distribution in charge in your organization, Two months back I have resigned to my job and now I would like to withdraw my EPF amount. So please assist me in PF withdrawal process, here are my details;

PF member id:

UAN number:



Mail to HR for PF details & UAN

Sub: Request for PF details

Dear Sir/Madam,

I G Venkata Ramana working as a Production Supervisor in the Production department, with employee ID 123456. Every month I am contributing to employee provident fund but I don’t know my PF details, so I request you to please provide my PF details such PF member ID and UAN number.



Also read: Covering letter for PF withdrawal

Mail to HR to Link KYC with UAN

Sub: Request to link KYC with UAN

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is A Chandra Sekhar, employee id: 123457, working as a marketing executive in the marketing department at Autonagar branch. Here I am requesting you to please link my KYC details with my UAN number so that I can avail online facilities provided by employee provident fund organization.

Here are my KYC details:

Aadhar number: _______________

Name as on Aadhar: ______________

PAN number: _______________

Name on PAN card:____________

Bank A/C  number: ______________

Name as on bank account: ______________



Mail to HR to Correct PF Details

Sub: Request to correct date of birht in PF portal

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to bring your kind notice that my date of birth in PF account showing incorrect dob, my actual dob is 25/07/1990 but it is showing wrong dob as 20/05/1991. So I request you to please correct my date of birth and my UAN number is 100912345678.



11 thoughts on “How to Write Mail to HR for PF Withdrawal”

  1. hi sir
    i am prashant bhosle

    i want advance pf for my marraige .But my amount is not view in epfo site.when i had apply for the form claim 31 the procedure is faliure so plse give me advice about my problem.


  2. मैं एक कंपनी मैं चार साल काम किया और दुषरे कंपनी मैं एक दिन काम किया और नौकरी छोड़ दिया, जिस कंपनी मैं एक दिन के लिए काम किया उस कंपनी मैं पी.एफ. मैं जुड़ गया था | ना मुझको कोई सैलरी प्राप्त हुआ ना पी.एफ. का कोई कंट्रीब्यूशन हुआ, | जिस कंपनी मैं एक दिन के लिए काम किया था ओ कंपनी बंद हो गया | पिछली कंपनी मैं चार साल काम किया था उस कंपनी का पी.एफ.का रुपैया निकालने के लिए ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करता हूँ तो रिजेक्ट हो जाता है | कृपया आपका सलाह की जरुरत है की P.F का रुपैया कैसे प्राप्त करे ?

    • क्या आपका ओल्ड pf मेंबर account नए pf मेंबर account में ट्रांसफर हो गया ? अगर नही ट्रांसफर नही हुआ तो पहले आपको pf ट्रांसफर कराना होगा, उसके बाद आप क्लेम कर सकते है। लेकिन अगर आपने अपना पुराना pf ट्रांसफर नही कराया है तो आप क्लेम नही कर सकते अगर किया भी होगा तो रिजेक्ट हो जाएगा।
      अगर उपरोक्त उपाय से आपकी समस्या का समाधान नही हुआ हो तो आप अपने epf आफिस से संपर्क करें।

    • पुराने पी एफ का पैसा नये पी एफ अकाउंट में ट्रांसफर करना होगा।

    • आप जब किसी नई कंपनी ज्वाइन करो फिर आप की पुरानी का पीएफ का पैसा है उसको ट्रांसफर करो

  3. Hi sir
    i am working in hr executive in private company. one employee claim the pf amount on 2009. then the same employee rejoin the company. the pf contribution deduct and pay the old uan the employee calim the amount the claim request rejected. the pf of office said to company request letter to claim already settled but contribution received after settlement.
    please help how to write the request letter to pf office.
    Please advise

  4. मैंने कंपनी में 7 माह काम किया फिर दूसरी में काम किया uan no. तो same है अब पिछली कंपनी का अमाउंट दिख रहा है लेकिन लीविंग स्टेटस भी दिखाना चाहिए।
    दूसरा जॉब भी छोड़ दिया pf कैसे प्राप्त करे

  5. Sir iam resigned two companies one are 2.8years and another one is 3months, but the company is not revealed my member id how to get it.


Leave a Comment