The Tele caller job position in real estate firms looks so easy to others but it is one of the most difficult jobs and essential job position for real estate agencies. The sales executives and tell callers are the backbone of success of any real estate business. In real estate business, tele caller jobs are mostly offered to females when compared to males. Here you can find a job description of tele caller in real estate and you can use it in your resume.
Tele Caller Job Description for Real Estate
- Gathering the data from the internal and external sources and calling the lead prospects.
- Scrutinizing the data based on the conversation in calls and identifying the potential buyers.
- Ensuring the sales executives are visiting the customers regularly.
- Coordinating with sales executives to make direct contact with potential customers.
- Inviting the customers to property tour visits and any other customer-related events.
- Excellent verbal communicational skills and convincing power.
- Handling the outbound calls, solving queries.
- Operating telephonic equipment, automatic dialing system and other telecommunicational technologies
- Attending the sales training and property tours to assist the buyers.
- Good listening skills to understand the need of the customers.