Going on a pilgrimage like visiting Tirupati along with your family members and friends is one of the best things that you can cherish throughout your life. But if you are an employee then you must apply for leave when you are going for long trips like visiting Tirupati.
How to Write a Leave Letter for Going to Tirupati
- Before writing a leave letter, make sure how many days you want to take leave.
- Even though you submit a leave request letter or email still it is better to inform your manager directly about your trip.
- Mention the exact dates from which date to which date you are taking leave.
- Try to finish all your pending works, so that you will not be interrupted during your trip.
- Take leave approval at least 1 week to 10 days before.
Leave Letter for Going to Tirupati to Manager
Sub: Leave request for visiting Tirupati.
This is a kind request to grant me 6 days of leave from 02/01/2021 to 07/01/2021 due to my visit to Tirupati along with my family members.
And I will report to my duty on 08/01/202, so please grant me the leave.
Sub: Leave request for Tirupati Pilgrimage.
I am writing this to request you to please grant me 6 days of leave due to my Tirupati tour with my family members from 02/01/2021 to 07/01/2021.
So please approve my leave request.
(Leave Request after intimating the manager)
Sub: Request for leave due to Tirupati Visit.
As I have already intimated to you about my visit to Tirupati, please grant me a leave of 6 days from 02 Jan 2021 to 07 Jan 2021, and I will be reported to my duty on 08 Jan 2021.
- Sample not feeling well message to the boss.
- How to write transfer request letter due to child care
- Sample transfer request letter on spouse ground.