EPF members who didn’t get their PF claim amount or advance due to incorrect bank account details need to submit a form called PF reauthorization form to their respective EPF office. If your PF claim settled but money not credited and the reason is the wrong bank a/c number of IFSC then you can use below PF reauthorization form to get the refund of your PF claim amount.
What is PF Reauthorization Form
PF reauthorization form is also known as A.S.R form used to get the refund of unsettled EPF claim amounts. EPF members can submit this form for both offline claims and also for online claims.
Where I Can Get the Reauthorization Form
You can download PF reauthorization form by using below link or you can also get a copy of PF reauthorization format your regional EPF office.
How To Fill PF Reauthorization Form
- Write your regional EPF office address to which you have submitted your EPF withdrawal forms.
- Under subject mention your EPF account number / UAN number.
- Now enter your returned EPF amount and also enter the date of claim settlement, you can find these details in EPF claim status portal.
- Enter the returned EPF amount on fields wherever required.
- Now enter your correct bank account details such as bank a/c number, IFSC code, bank name ban address.
- After writing your bank account details now write your personal home address.
- Now sign the PF reauthorization letter and also take your employer attestation.
Required Supporting Documents
- PF Cancelled Cheque or Copy of Bank Passbook.
How Much Time Will Take For PF Refund After Submitting PF Reauthorization Form
Once you submit PF reauthorization form to your regional EPF office then within 10-15 days you will get the refund of your PF claim amount into your bank account.
Can I Submit PF Reauthorization Form Through Post
Yes, you can submit PF reauthorization form through speed post and remember there is no tracking system to know the status of PF reauthorization form. you have to wait for 10-15 days, if you receive your PF claim amount then it is OK otherwise raise a grievance at PF portal.
Can I Submit Reauthorization Form for Online Claims
Yes, you can submit it. But if you don’t want to visit your PF office then correct your bank account details online at UAN member portal. Once your employer approves your new bank account details then you can again claim your PF amount.