PF Reauthorization Form for Incorrect Bank Account Details

EPF members who didn’t get their PF claim amount or advance due to incorrect bank account details need to submit a form called PF reauthorization form to their respective EPF office. If your PF claim settled but money not credited and the reason is the wrong bank a/c number of IFSC then you can use below PF reauthorization form to get the refund of your PF claim amount.

What is PF Reauthorization Form

PF reauthorization form is also known as A.S.R form used to get the refund of unsettled EPF claim amounts. EPF members can submit this form for both offline claims and also for online claims.

Where I Can Get the Reauthorization Form

You can download PF reauthorization form by using below link or you can also get a copy of PF reauthorization format your regional EPF office.

Download PF Reauthorization Form PDF

PF Reauthorization Form Sample
PF Reauthorization Form Sample

How To Fill PF Reauthorization Form

• Write your regional EPF office address to which you have submitted your EPF withdrawal forms.
  • Under subject mention your EPF account number / UAN number.
  • Now enter your returned EPF amount and also enter the date of claim settlement, you can find these details in EPF claim status portal.
  • Enter the returned EPF amount on fields wherever required.
  • Now enter your correct bank account details such as bank a/c number, IFSC code, bank name ban address.
  • After writing your bank account details now write your personal home address.
  • Now sign the PF reauthorization letter and also take your employer attestation.

Required Supporting Documents

PF Cancelled Cheque for PF withdrawal

(OR)

Bank passbook copy

How Much Time Will Take For PF Refund After Submitting PF Reauthorization Form

Once you submit PF reauthorization form to your regional EPF office then within 10-15 days you will get the refund of your PF claim amount into your bank account.

Can I Submit PF Reauthorization Form Through Post

Yes, you can submit PF reauthorization form through speed post and remember there is no tracking system to know the status of PF reauthorization form. you have to wait for 10-15 days, if you receive your PF claim amount then it is OK otherwise raise a grievance at PF portal.

Can I Submit Reauthorization Form for Online Claims

Yes, you can submit it. But if you don’t want to visit your PF office then correct your bank account details online at UAN member portal. Once your employer approves your new bank account details then you can again claim your PF amount.

191 thoughts on “PF Reauthorization Form for Incorrect Bank Account Details”

1. Same here got an issue with this epfo thing . Kyc update done but i did not recieved any otp to the regestered mobile number and all of my pf has been claim to an unknown bank account .beside there is no epfo office in my place . So i rushed to the police to filed a complain against fraud and advice me to speak to the epfo upline so confused . Whom should i reached . From my point of view pf is not a very good thing . Its better to take a full salary instead of all this trouble . If full salary was given all this thing will not happen . For most i dont trust this epfo again . Savings could be done in our own personal account . Why epfo its a waste of time . To approve it takes time the money keeps on traveling by the time we recieved all the needs are almost done . What good is epfo . Just trouble

2. Hi sir my pf amount settled (aug 2020) but not credit in my account because of account number mismatch so I raise grievance on pf portal against this but every time they replied with apply again for pf claim after not getting proper help I drop a mail to epfo employee portal then they told me to fill the ASR form so I submit the form to the Gurgaon pf office but they sent back to my residence with a letter they wrote apply through online mode so sir need your help if there is no amount is reflected in my pf passbook then how should I apply for pf claim and according to process pf amount has to be returned back to my pf account but it’s been more than 6 months I am waiting for this please help me out ASAP

• You can do one thing, correct your bank account details in your UAN member portal and ask your employer to approve them, after their approval you can reclaim your PF amount online in the UAN portal.
      This is the best and easiest way to get your PF amount.

• Mine also is happening like this situation its almost 2yrs till now now i haven’t my claim due to account no. Mismatching but this asr form that i have to submit to the pf office through online portal i can’t find the page for uploading the documents that needed tobe attached

3. Hi sir my pf amount settled (aug 2020) but not credit in my account because of account number mismatch so I raise grievance on pf portal against this but every time they replied with apply again for pf claim after not getting proper help I drop a mail to epfo employee portal then they told me to fill the ASR form so I submit the form to the Gurgaon pf office but they sent back to my residence with a letter they wrote apply through online mode so sir need your help if there is no amount is reflected in my pf passbook then how should I apply for pf claim and according to process pf amount has to be returned back to my pf account but it’s been more than 6 months I am waiting for this please help me out ASAP
    I am sharing some screenshots for which I raise many grievances but they reply with same comments every time

• As they said correct your bank account details on UAN portal and ask your employer to approve them, after approval reclaim your PF amount.
      You can do this even though the returned PF amount is not showing in your PF passbook.
      Incase if it rejects then raise a complaint on the PF grievance portal website.

• As you said I done all these things but still not getting result can you please provide me the contact number of Pf office representative so I can call him and try to get the solution

4. Sir,
    My PF claim was settled but the amount was returned due to wrong bank details. I returned amount is reflecting in the passbook and my bank details are updated in the UAN portal. But I have resubmitted my claim for 3 to 4 times and each time they reject it saying claim already settled whereas the the claim though settled the amount is returned and reflecting in the passbook. PF office is just blindly rejecting the claim.
    What can I do Sir? Please suggest.

• This time after applying for the claim, Raise a grievance on the EPF portal immediately, so that they will not reject your claim.

5. Hello

I have claim for PF withdrawal and received an amount in my Bank.
    But there is a mismatch between settled and credited amount.
    Since I am part of “Withdrawal of EPF after 5 years of continuous service” category, there should not be any TDS deduction.

What could be reason for less credited amount ? How can register complaint for this ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

6. My recent advance claim settled on 30 dec but the amount is not credited in account,i raised grevience but he said that,” you are requested to reissue performa attested by previous employer with cancelled cheque.”
    My question is:-
    1) So basically he is asking for reauthorization form?, which you describe in this post.
    2) there is timeline given below the upper message, so should i have to submit the form before timeline because i left my recent employer and the admin department is not working from office, i could not get the sign and stamp so what should i do in this situation?
    3) After timeline expire the amount will credited to my Pf passbook?, If yes then i will be able to kyc my other bank account and then apply for the claim settlement.?
    Please resond asap, your responce will be appreciated.

• If your PF is not credited due to wrong bank account details then you have to submit a PF reauthorization form with cancelled cheque. Or you cal also reclaim your PF amount again after correcting bank account details on the UAN portal.
      In both cases, you need to take help of your previous employer.
      Your PF amount will be credited back into your PF account within 7-10 days.

7. I had checked in passbook its not reflecting i had submitted the asr form to the epf office at Gujarat after submission it takes how many days for credit into the account

• It will take 7-10 days to recredit your PF amount again, you don’t need to worry about your PF passbook. It takes some time for updation.

8. Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that i am having UAN NO 100188842833 and pf no GJ/AH/51922/864 Name Kanhyalal Nagendra Khantwal

I had applied online form no 31 on 13th march 2020 on 19th march2020 received a message of approving the amt 55200 and on 20th march received the message that the amount had been settled for Rs 55200/- and amt will be credited within 3 days working in the bank account.

In the portal it had been mentioned that claim had been settled and neft done on 19th march 2020.

I had checked the bank account. There is no credit amt is showing in the bank account.My bank account details one digit was missing now my employer had approved it through portal

Should i re aply

• March 2020 is a long time ago, If your bank account number is wrong then the amount will be returned to your PF account. So pls check it.
      Now correct bank account details on UAN portal and ask your employer to approve them, after approval you can reclaim your PF amount.

• Same thing happened with me. I got correct bank account approved through ex employer. My passbook still doesnt reflect the amount. How should I reapply?