Here is good news for all the EPF members that now employees can withdraw 75% PF contribution after 1 month from the date of leaving their previous job. The remaining 25% of the PF contribution amount can be withdrawn after 2 months. So it is really good news for all the EPF members that now they can withdraw their PF amount after 30 days from the date of leaving the job.
New Rules Regarding 75% Of PF Withdrawal After 30 Days From The Date Of Leaving The Job
Now EPF members don’t need to wait for 2 months for PF withdrawal after resigning their job, they can withdraw 75% of their PF contribution after 1 month from the date of their last working date.
Remaining 25% of PF contribution can be withdrawn after 2 months.
The 75% of EPF contribution consists of both employee and employer contributions, which can be withdrawn by submitting PF form 19 in offline or online. EPF members can also withdraw their PF amount by submitting PF forms like EPF composite claim form Aadhar and Non-Aadhar.
There is no clarification on the pension withdrawal of EPF members.
Old Rules Of PF Withdrawal After Leaving The Job
Employees need to wait for 2 months after resigning or leaving their job to withdraw their PF amount. After completion of 2 months, they can withdraw their total PF and pension contributions.
60 days is really is huge time gap for employees who don’t get the job immediately after leaving their previous job, so now there is no need to wait for 60 days, within 30 days they can withdraw their 75% of PF contribution.
Do share your opinions and queries on the new rule of 75% PF withdrawal after 30 days in below comments section.