Sometimes whenever we are doing a new job search then it will become important to get a recommendation letter for an employee from the manager. In some cases, the new employer makes it mandatory to submit a reference letter for an employee.
So as a manager, you can find a number of employees who are willing to change their present employment. In this case, every manager has to write a recommendation letter for the employee as per the request of the employee.
Here you can find a sample recommendation letter for an employee from the employer and this is also known as a reference letter from the current employer.
Recommendation Letter For Employee From Manager
Before writing a reference letter for employee every manager has to consider below points:
- As a manager, if you are not satisfied with the performance of the employee then there is no need to write a recommendation letter for the employee.
- It is better to include your name. company name and recommendation in the subject line, for example, if your name is Raj Gopal and the company name is ABC Pvt ltd then the subject line will be Raj Gopal Recommendation, ABC Pvt Ltd. You can use it both in emails and letters.
- In the first paragraph write your relationship with that particular employee.
- In the second paragraph write how that particular employee going to become an asset to the new employer.
- Finally, mention your contact information.
Sample Recommendation Letter For Employee From Manager
XYZ Pvt Ltd,
Sub: Raj Gopal Recommendation, ABC Pvt Ltd.
Dear Mrs. Viswakala,
It is my pleasure to write this recommendation letter for Suresh Kumar Padala, I know him for last 3 years and he is one of the best marketing executives we have ever worked.
He is an efficient employee with superb communication skills, the way he deals with the customer is always appreciable. Along with communication skills, he is technically strong and he has a tremendous product knowledge. I am sure that he will definitely become an asset to your company.
For any further information please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 91234xxxx6.
Raj Gopal B,
ABC Pvt Ltd,