EPF members need to submit EPF withdrawal form 19 to claim 12% of employer PF contribution and 3.67% of employer PF contribution. To withdraw pension amount employees need to submit PF form 10C. Employees are eligible to claim PF amount after 2 months from the date of exit. (But as per the recent amendment employees can claim 75% of PF amount even after 1 month also)
Form 19 Filled Sample 2019
Sample Filled EPF Form 19 Page 1
Sample Filled EPF Form Page 2
How To Fill PF Form 19 For PF Final Settlement:
On right top corner write your mobile number, you will receive updates regarding your claim to this mobile number.
- Field 1 name of the member, Write the name of the EPF member as it is present in the EPF portal.
- Field 2 father’s name or husband’s name, Write father name or husband name of the EPF member.
- Field 3 date of birth, Write the date of birth of the EPF member as per the EPFO portal.
- Field 4 name and address of the factory, Put address stamp of your employer.
- Field5 PF number and UAN number, Write your PF account number and UAN number.
- Field 6 date of joining in the establishment, Mention your date of joining in the establishment.
- Field 7 date of leaving the service, Mention your date of leaving the service i.e date of exit.
- Field 8 reason for leaving service, Write reason for leaving the service, whether it is retirement or resigned etc.
- Field 9 PAN and form 15G details: If your service is less than 5 yrs and you are withdrawing more than 50000 Rs then mention your PAN number and submit Two copies of form 15G and One copy of PAN card. In other cases just leave this field blank.
- Field 10 full postal address, Here write full postal address of the EPF member. In case your claim forms are rejected then rejected PF withdrawal forms will be sent to this address.
- Field 11 mode of payment, Write your bank name, bank a/c number, IFSC code and address of the bank. Be careful in writing this details, because if you write the wrong details then your PF claim will not settle.
- Finally, sign the page 1 of PF form 19 and take your employer attestation also.
On page 2 of PF form 19 sign across the revenue stamp box, and there is no need to attest 1 Rupee revenue stamp on PF form 19.
Number of Signatures Required on EPF Form 19
- PF form 19 needs two signatures of EPF member on page 1 and page 2. Employer needs to sign on the first page of PF form 19. So total 2 signatures of EPF member and 1 signature of employer are required on PF form 19.
- There is no need to attest One Rupee revenue stamp on PF form 19.
Note: Recently Employee Provident Fund Organization has introduced PF composite claim forms aadhaar and non aadhaar, EPF members can use either those new forms or old PF claim forms like Form 19 and 10C to withdraw their PF and pension amounts.
How To Fill PF Form 19 In Online
- Login to UAN member portal with UAN number and password.
- Now go to online services in the primary menu and click on claim form 31, 19 & 10C.
- Now in the new page, you will find your details like name, dob, father name or husband name and mobile number along with your KYC details like Aadhar, bank account details and also your service details.
- If you find everything is correct then click on proceed for the online claim.
- Now you have to choose the type of the claim i.e whether it is PF advance withdrawal (Form 31) or PF withdrawal(Form 19) or pension withdrawal(Form 10C).
- After selecting the claim an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, now enter that OTP and submit your claim.
- After successful submission of the claim, you will receive an SMS confirmation to your mobile number.
- Remember you need to submit both form 19 and form 10C separately in the online PF withdrawal process.
Still, if you have any question on filling PF form 19 then ask those questions in below comments section.