If you have two years of experience as a software engineer then while preparing your resume you should focus on highlighting your work experience and your key job responsibilities in your previous or present workplace.
The most important part of the resume of an experienced software engineer is the profile summary. Your profile summary should give a brief introduction to your experience and knowledge. Here you can find some sample resume formats for Indian software engineers with 2 years of work experience.
How to Write a Resume for 2 Years Experienced Software Engineer
- Begin your resume with solid profile summary which should showcase your professional experience in 2-3 lines.
- Mention your experince details such as name of the companies, date of joining and date of leaving and location of the job.
- Describe your key responsibilities in your current job (or) previous job, try to align those responsiblities with the new job for which you are applying. (Read the job descriptions to get those details.)
- Write your core software programming skills and any other skills you have.
- Mention your educational background.
- If you any achivements (or) certifications, then add them in your resume under separate fields.
What is a Good Profile Summary for Software Engineers with Little Experience
The profile summary depends on your work experience and the knowledge that you have gained in your job. You should highlight the major tasks which you have mastered and you can change your profile summary by keenly studying the job descriptions of new openings.
There is nothing wrong with changing the profile summary for every job you are applying for, you have to match your profile summary with the requirement of the new job openings. (i.e based on the job opening you have to highlight your major experiences in your profile summary.)
Important Skills for Software Engineers to be Mentioned In Resume
|1. Communication skills
2. Analytical skills
3. Leadership skills.
4. Learning skills.
5. Critical thinking.