After filling all the required details and even after entering the OTP still, some times EPF members will get this error while applying for the PF claim in online at UAN portal i.e claim is not submitted on the portal please try again later EPF. The main reason for this problem is the server issue from the EPF website i.e whenever the more number of EPF members are using the EPF website at the same time then the EPF members will face this error.
If you are applying for your PF claim exactly at the time when the EPF website is facing server load issues then your claim may not be submitted.
Solution for this Problem
The solution for this problem is wait for some time atleast for 30 minutes and they try again, then your claim will definitely be submitted (Or) you can also use Umang mobile application to claim your PF amount.
Not only above error there are some more errors EPF members are facing while applying for the PF they are :
- validate otp and submit claim form button not working
- pdf not generated, please try again later!
- something went wrong please try again later epfo
- epf.. something went wrong! please try again later!!!
- failed to verify mid!!! please try again later!!!!
- unable to reach cidr servers. url – 56 and claim not submitted on portal, please try again later
- unable to reach cidr servers. url – 7 and claim not submitted on portal, please try again later
If you are getting any of the above error then the reason is definitely due to the server issue of EPFO website, so keep on trying until you get the message that Online Claim Submitted at Portal.”