The last paragraph of your application should outline your value, abilities, expertise, passion and gratitude for reviewing your application. A good conclusion in a cover letter plays a significant role in attracting the attention of employers.
The last paragraph of your job application is the summary of your full profile with your willingness to get the job.
12 Best Job Application Closing Paragraph Examples
- Please review my resume for the [job title] position and look at my employment history and accomplishments. I look forward to discussing how my skills and work experience will align with this role. Thank you for your consideration.
- I am confident that my skills and experience will allow me to make a significant contribution to your business. I have enclosed my resume for your review, and look forward to being interviewed by you. I appreciate your time and consideration.
- I have in-depth knowledge and experience relevant to the advertised role. Along with a cover letter, I enclosed my resume for your consideration. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
- I am very much interested in interviewing for this opportunity and look forward to hearing more about your requirements. Please find my resume enclosed and feel free to contact me at 91XXXXX560. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
- Please check my resume for more information about my experience. You can contact me any time by email at email@example.com
(or) by my mobile number 8500XXXX25. I appreciate your time and consideration. I look forward to discussing this employment opportunity.
- My knowledge and practical experience will be a great factor to consider for this position. I would love to be a part of your company and I am confident that I would be an asset to [company name]. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
- Enclosed is my resume for your review. I am excited to explore opportunities with [company name] and look forward to a positive response. You can reach me at 9525XXXX45. I will be grateful for your time and consideration.
- I consider myself a hardworking individual with a strong work ethic. More details about my accomplishments can be found in my enclosed resume. I am available for an interview at any time and can start working on short notice. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
- I firmly believe my qualifications match your job description. I have attached my resume to this letter for your reference. I would like to have an opportunity to meet with you to talk about my credentials in detail. I will be able to begin work any time after [date].
- My resume is enclosed for your review. I would love to work with you as a [job title] to bring the best of my attention to the growth of your company. Please contact me at [phone] or via email at [email] to organize a meeting. Thank you for your precious time and consideration.
- I would be pleased to discuss my application with you and I am available for an interview at your convenience. I am willing to relocate anywhere the company would want me to work. Please find my resume attached for your consideration. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
- I would be a great addition to [company name’s] already talented team. Thank you for the opportunity to apply for this position. I appreciate your consideration regarding employment. I look forward to hearing from you.
Tips: How to End a Cover Letter Powerfully
Sign off with proper closings: application is the summary of your full profile with your willingness to obtain the job.
Say Thank you: It takes time to review your job application. Therefore, express your gratitude in advance for reviewing your resume. It results in a positive impact.
Show your Enthusiasm: Express your willingness to attend the interview. It should not look like a demand. You may also include specific dates and times when you are free to attend the interview.
Don’t concentrate on what you need: your application should provide a summary of what you will contribute to the business. Don’t focus on your salary requirements and other benefits in the job application. You can discuss that at a later time.
Request to review your resume: Ask to review your resume to find out more information about your qualifications and work experience.
Sign off with proper closings: Use professional sign-offs such as regards, sincerely, respectfully, best regards, thank you, kind regards and respectfully, etc.