As an experienced HR, you should put your most valuable activities and skills. You have to reorder them every time when you are applying for a new HR job, depending on the organization’s requirements.
Hence you already have experience in the HR field, it is better to replace the career objective with the profile summary.
HR Resume 1 (with 3 Years Experience)
HR Executive Resume Sample 2
Padala Suresh Kumar.
Mobile No: 9123456XXX
Email id: suresh123XX@gmail.com
A motivated, results-focused Human Resource professional, seeking an opportunity to utilize expertise, skills, and education to contribute to employer objectives, profitability, and success for a company offering potential for challenge and growth.
- Working as HR executive at ABC Foundation, Hyderabad from 1 February 2019 to till date.
- Worked as HR Executive at XYZ Motors Ltd, Hyderabad from 1 January 2018 to 31 January 2019.
- Responsible in entire recruitment process starting from maintaining resume data bank to screening the candidate, salary negotiations and issuing a offer & Appointment letters & Deployments.
- Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas, organizing the interviews and induction programs.
Time Office Functions
- Day to day Attendance checking.
- Maintaining Leave Cards of On roll Employees.
- Checking & Maintaining of Overtime & late coming reports, Absenteeism Reports etc.
- Contract Labor Management includes verification of Attendance & Wage bills etc
- Consolidation of Payroll with all inputs like Collection on attendance, leaves, new hires, employee information changes, Loans, Advances.
- Salary statement generation and coordinating with bank for disbursing the salary and Employee Pay slips generation & Distribution.
- Handling Payroll Grievances’ if any.
- Generating Statutory reports – PF, ESI, PT etc to the Finance Dept.
- Timely submission of ESI & PF Declaration forms of new employees.
- Handling Statutory Compliance, Filing of monthly Statutory Returns within the due dates.
- Processing PF claims of left employees.
- Resolving employee grievances in a prompt manner and develop faith in employees towards the management.
- Addressing employee queries regarding payroll, Attendance, HR Policies, Leave Details, timesheets etc.
- Employee Benefits – maintaining leave records, Leave encashment, Medical Reimbursement, Medi-claim, Salary Advances, Employee Bonus & Employee’s birthday, Nurses Accommodation
MBA in Human Resource Management from Andhra University in 2017
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) from Gitam University in 2015
Micro Soft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
|Date of Birth||25/12/1995|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi, Telugu|
|Address||D No: 12-1-16, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana.|
Signature: _____________ Date: