Describing yourself is very important while preparing your accounts executive resume. You need to highlight your accounting skills and previous experience details in your resume, a good resume will catch the attention of the employer and it will separate you from other accounts executive job seekers.
Here you can find some best accounts executive resumes which you can download in Word format.
Entry Level Accounts Executive Resume
Junior Accounts Executive Resume (Format 1)
Junior Accounts Executive (Format 2)
Senior Accounts Executive Resume (Format 1)
Senior Accounts Executive Resume (Format 2)
Accounts Executive Career Objectives
- To be a part of a reputed organization to enhance my accounting knowledge and skills and further become a valuable part of the organization development.
- A qualified commerce graduate looking for an entry level opportunity in a competitive and challenging environment to gain accounting experience and become a part of organization growth.
- Seeking an opportunity in an esteemed organization in the field of accounting where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience for the development of both organization and myself.
- A B.Com/M.Com/MBA finance student obtaining a challenging career in a dynamic environment to grow my accounting knowledge and experience and looking forward to making a significant contribution in achieving the organization goals.
- A Self motivated and result oriented accounting professional with more than two years of experience, seeking a challenging career in an esteemed company where I can apply my experience and knowledge.
- Accounts executive with more than three years of finance and accounting experience with knowledge in processing invoices, preparing balance sheets and recording accounts payables and receivables.
- An experienced accounts executive looking for employment with a reputable company, possess knowledge in managing account statements, sales invoice preparation, purchase entries and handling GST, PT & TDS.
Accounts Executive Skills & Responsibilities
- Accounting entries, invoice preparation and purchase entries.
- Recording accounts payables and accounts receivables.
- Filing records of daily transactions.
- Preparation of balance sheets.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- E Filing of TDS and GST returns.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of VAT, sales tax, Profession tax,
- Handling GST, TDS, PT, ESI and EPF returns.
- Preparation of monthly payroll statements
- Bookkeeping knowledge
- Petty Cash handling
- Income tax returns.
- Business accounting
- Experience with accounting softwares like Tally, Quickbooks and Zoho Books Etc
- Letter drafting
- Strong analytical skills
- Vendor management.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Participation in budget forecasts.
- Salary slip formats in Excel, Word, and PDF
- Job biodata formats in Word.
- Declaration in resume for freshers.