If you are fresher and looking for your first electrical engineer job then you have to use a functional type of resume, in which you should highlight your relevant skills and educational information.
If you are an experienced civil engineer then you should choose a chronological type of resume where you need to highlight your experience and job responsibilities in your previous job.
Here you can find some best electrical resume formats, which you can download in Word format and make changes as per your requirements.
Fresher Electrical Engineer Resume (Format 1)
Fresher Electrical Engineer Resume (Format 2)
Fresher Electrical Engineer Resume (Format 3)
Electrical Engineer Resume with 2 Years Experience (Format 4)
Electrical Engineer with 2+ Years Experience (Format 5)
Career Objectives for Electrical Engineers
- A BTech/BE Electrical Engineer with basic knowledge in electrical system, products and components seeking an entry level opportunity in electrical engineering field where I can enhance my skills and knowledge.
- A recently graduated BTech/BE/Diploma electrical engineering student looking for a stable position in a growth oriented organization to improve skills & knowledge and contribute in organization development accordingly.
- A B.Tech/BE Electrical engineering student looking to working in a growth-oriented organization which offers me challenging opportunities to enhance my professional and technical knowledge.
- A higly motivated and dedicated electrical engineer looking for an entry level position in a reputeed organization to utlize my electrical skils for the growth of the company.
- Seeking a challenging and growth oriented opportunity in the field of elecrical engineering where I can apply my skills and knowledge and to gain experience.
Profile Summaries for Electrical Engineer
- BTech/BE electrical engineer with 2 years of experience in the electrical engineering field with knowledge in designing, installation, and testing of electrical systems for industrial plants.
- A self-driven and result-oriented electrical engineer with 2+ years of experience in designing, installing, and testing electrical systems looking for a better opportunity to get more exposure in the field of electrical engineering.
- An electrical engineer with 2+ years of experience in the field of electrical engineering willing to take on new challenges in the industry.
- An electrical engineer with 5 years of experience with BE qualification would like to be part of a reputed organization in order to utilize and explore my knowledge and skills, and also to contribute to the development of the company.
- Senior electricl engineer with B.Tech/BE qualificaiton and 7 years of experience looking for innovative, challenging and rewarning oppurtunity to enahance my talent and knowledge and want to work with highly skilled professionals to get more exposure.
Electrical Skills (Job Responsibilities) for Electrical Engineer
- Knowledge of electrical manufacturing process.
- Good knowledge in power system analysis.
- Ability to read electrical documentation.
- Knowledge about power consumption guidelines
- Knowledge in circuit designing and PCB designing.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge in HT and LT related applications
- Strong Communication skills.
- Can prepare main plant single line diagram (key SLD)
- Knowledge of cable sizing calculation and lighting layout.
- MCT Zoning and MTO preparation.
- Supervision of erection, testing and recommissioning etc.
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring the substation erection, Testing and commissioning of HT/LT capacitor bank
- HT extension and renovation work
- Inspection of material procured by E&I sub-contractors
- Supervising installation of power panel and control panel boards.
- Reviewing drawings of different electrical systems and installations
- Checking and issuing the material to execute the approved drawings etc.
Technical Skills for Electrical Engineer
- MS Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition)
- PLC (Prgorammable Logic Control)
- Programming Languages
- Networking etc.
Your career objective/profile summary, electrical skills, experience, previous job responsibilities, education, technical skills should be mentioned in the resume.
If you are a fresher then write a career objective and if you have experience then mention a profile summary.
A one-page resume is enough if you are a fresher (or) with little experience, If your experience and Job responsibilities increases then you can add 1 or 2 additional pages. Because with experience your job responsibilities and skills will also increase. But mostly 1-2 pages are enough for a resume.