If you are a B.Tech/BE mechanical engineering student and looking for your first job then the below resume formats will be helpful to you. As a fresher, you need to highlight your skills and knowledge in the resume.
Your education, technical skills, and mechanical skills will play an important role in getting your first job.
Fresher Mechanical Engineer Resume Format 1
Fresher Mechanical Engineer Resume Format 2
Fresher Mechanical Engineer Resume Format 3
Fresher Mechanical Engineer Resume Format 4
Fresher Mechanical Engineer Resume Format 5
Cover letter for Fresher Mechanical Engineer
Career Objectives for Fresher Mechanical Engineers
- To secure a challengine position in a growth oriented organization where I can enhance my skills and knowledge and so that become a valuable part of the organization.
- A recently passed out mechanical engineering student with basic knowledge in mechanical and commercial workds looking for an entry level opportunity to obtain experience.
- A mechanical engineering graduate with fundemental knowledge in mechanical engineering technologies and AutoCAD looking for a growth oriented and challenging career.
- Obtain place in a reputable company to acquire the experience and expertise required for a mechanical engineer while conributing to the company.
- B. Tech mechanical engineering graduate looking for an opportunity in a growth oriented organization which offers me challenging opportunities to enhance my professional and technical knowledge.
Technical Skills for Mechanical Engineers
- Basic of C
- Solid edge 2D drafting
- Pro/E Wildfire 2.0
- MS office etc.
Career objective or Profile summary which should I mention in my resume?
If you are a fresher mechanical engineer then it is better to mention the career objective, once you start getting experience then you can replace the career objective with the profile summary.
How many pages should a fresher mechanical engineer resume consist of?
As a fresher one-page resume will be enough, if you couldn’t able to fit all the data in one page then you can add another page. Therefore overall 1-2 pages resume will be enough for freshers and for experienced as well.