EPF Claim Settled but Not Credited in Bank [Best Solution]

EPF members whose claim status shows settled & sent via NEFT will get their PF amount into their bank account within 2-3 days (When there are no bank holidays). But sometimes even after 2-3 days also some EPF members don’t get their PF amount. In most cases, the reason for not getting PF amount after claim settled message is incorrect bank account details. Here we will discuss what are the possible ways to get back the PF claim amount.

PF claim settled but not credited or received

What is the Meaning of PF Claim Settled

PF claim settled means your claim was approved by the EPFO officer and it was dispatched. If you have given correct bank account details then your PF amount will credit into your bank account in next 2-3 days via NEFT. For example, if your claim status shows settled on 21 Feb 2019 then you may get your PF amount on 23rd or 24th of Feb 2019.

Note: Remember when you have submitted both PF form 19 and 10C then you will receive both amounts within 1 or 2 hours gap.

How Many Days Will It Take for PF Withdrawal

ICICI Bank8 am – 6.30 pm7 am – 6.30 pm
HDFC Bank8 am – 6 pm8 am – 6 pm
Kotak Mahindra8 am – 6 pm8 am – 12 pm
Citi Bank8 am – 5.30 pm8 am – 5.30 pm

Reasons for Not Receiving PF Claim Amount into Bank Account

1. For Online Claims, Correct Bank Account Details at UAN Member Portal

If you have claimed your PF amount online at UAN member portal, then correct your bank account details at UAN portal and ask your employer to approve them. The approval process doesn’t take much time, it can be done in a few minutes.

Once your employer approves your bank account details in their employer PF portal then you need to claim your PF amount again at UAN member portal. If you want to know the complete process then read this how to correct already approved bank account details.

2. Submit PF Reauthorization Form for Offline PF Claims

For offline PF claims, if you find that your bank account details are wrong then fill a PF reauthorization form with correct bank account details and submit it to your regional EPF office along with a canceled cheque or bank passbook copy. After submission of PF reauthorization form, your PF amount will credit into your correct bank account within 7-10 days.

Download PF Reauthorization Form

3. Raise a Complaint at EPF Grievance Portal

PF Claim Settled But Not Received

If you still don’t know the proper reason for non-settlement of PF claim then you can contact the EPF grievance portal. You need to raise a grievance at PF portal, once your grievance is registered then you can get a reply from your regional EPF office with a proper reason.

4. Use EPF Social Media Platforms

If your problem was not satisfied by the above options, then the final option is to take your problem to the EPFO through their social media platforms especially EPFO Twitter Account. Nowadays EPFO is very active on Twitter and they are addressing each and every query of EPF members so you can use their Twitter account to address your problem.

Here is the EPFO Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/socialepfo?lang=en

PF Claim Settled But Not Credited in Bank Account

5. Finally, Visit Your Regional EPF Office

If your problem is not solved with all the above options, then it is better to visit your regional PF office directly and meet the PF officer. Visiting your regional EPF Office will solve 99% of EPF claim settlement problems. If you don’t know your concerned PF office then ask your employer, they will give you the information about your concerned EPF regional office.

Other PF  Claim Settlement Problems

How PF Amount will be Credited

Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) sends EPF claim amount through NEFT ( National Electronic Fund Transfer). NEFT is an electronic money transfer system to transfer money from one bank account to another bank account. The time taken for PF withdrawal depends on the NEFT timings of your bank. Earlier EPFO used to issue cheques but not the entire payment process is happening via NEFT only.

PF Transfer Claim Settled but Not Credited

If you have submitted PF transfer form 13 either in online or offline then you need to wait for at least 30 days. Once the PF transfer to your new PF account then you can withdraw it. But remember while PF transfer process only PF amount will transfer into your new PF account, pension amount will no transfer, it will be saved as service history.

So if pension amount doesn’t transfer then it is doesn’t mean that your claim is not transferred.  To know more details read this why my pension fund not transferred along with PF.

PF Claim Settled But Full PF Amount Not Credited

This is another rare case where EPF members receive PF claim amount but they don’t’ get full PF amount, it happens rarely. So before applying for PF claim it is better to check your PF passbook, so that you will have an idea about how much PF amount you will receive. And remember if you have applied for both PF and pension by submitting PF form 19 and 10 C respectively then you will receive both amounts in few hours gap.

Still, if you find you don’t receive your full PF amount then raise a grievance at the PF portal, they will tell you the exact reason for less PF credit.

Can I submit PF reauthorization form for Online PF Claims

Yes, even for online claims also when they do not settle due to incorrect bank a/c details then they can submit PF reauthorization form or they can reapply for the claim, it is your choice.

817 thoughts on “EPF Claim Settled but Not Credited in Bank [Best Solution]”

1. Hi

My bank details are correct and approved by employer, my PF claim status is showing settled but dint received amount in bank.

What to do ?

• Hi Famida Raeen,
      It will take 2-3 days to get PF claim amount into your bank account, after claim settlement date.

2. Sir I applied form 31 PF advance for illness. claim status Settled. May I know how long will it takes to credit. Pls

3. I submitted pf form online on 30 may 2019 when I chek my pf status then showing under process yet how many days pf settlement in my account .
    Sir please very urgent.

4. Dear Member,

It is informed that the payment on settlement of claim is generally forwarded to the bank on the same day or next day excluding the Gazzetted / weekly holidays. The credit of amount to the individual account may take some time depending upon the NPCAI platform. In case of unexplained delay, the member is requested to kindly check his banks details or contact his bank and concerned PF Office. The mismatch in bank details may have resulted into rejection of the credit of amount . The rejected /returned amount may be claimed physically by submitting Advanced Stamp Receipt (ASR) with correct bank account details to the concerned PF Office.

Regards,
    Helpdesk

Dear sir,
    Please provide me a solution for this.why they are telling d only 1 option.is it possible to update the bank details and to reapply the claim ?

5. Hi Sir,
    can i opt out from PF, wherein my company name is going to change so as per new employment rules, can i opt out of pf?is it possible and suppose if possible, will i be able to withdram my previous amount credited in pf completely?
    please reply me im really confused…..

6. Hi sir,
    I have applied pf advance claim on 9th june 2019,in pf website its showing claim settled through neft on 19th june 2019 but i didn’t received amount.now only i checked my bank details i given my icici bank account number which is starting with the zero but i updated without zero so it might be the reason for the delay.i have changed correct bank account details and the employer approved it .again i applied for form 31.i want to know whether the settled amount will be refunded to pf or not and it wont be rejected na?

7. I have applied for withdrawal and on 24th June, received a message stating that amount will be credited in 3working days. During that period my account was inactive and now it has been activated so kindly let me know like where i should go and check whether the amount is actually credited or not as in PF login its showing as Amount is Settled. Kindly guide as its not small amount its 12k.

• Hi Supriya Naik,
      Wait until next Tuesday, still if you don’t get it then you have to contact your bank branch. And if the amount doesn’t credit also it is not a problem, because the uncredited amount will send back to your PF account, you can reclaim it again.

• Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your comments. Let me ask you even if the name has been updated in PF account still the PF has been rejected due to name change. What may be the reason?

8. I submitted pf form online on 30 may 2019 when I chek my pf status then showing under process yet how many days pf settlement in my account .

• Hi Ajit Harishchandra,
      It takes maximum of 30 days. So wait until June 30 if status doesn’t change then raise a grievance at PF Portal after 30th June.

9. MY ADVANCE PF AMOUNT SETTELED BUT THEY GIVEN NEFT ON 2/5/2019 STILL IAM NOT RECEVING NEFT AMOUNT ,WHAT I DO

10. I have applied my PF online claim (Form 19 & 10C) on 27.03.2019 successfully with claim status under process for both but on 18.04.2019 Form 19 was rejected without any reason (it has been rejected due to:–) and form 10C was under process. Form 10C was settled on 04.04.2019. Again with dispatch date on 04.04.2019, claim status Settled But Returned with remarks Payment sent via NEFT has been returned on 18.04.2019 whereas my bank details are same. UAN no-101240736313 & pf account no.- PUPUN/307102/11199

11. I have applied advance pf amount last month 22 Feb but till now status is showing under process.. How much days it will take?

12. I have applied for PF & Pension Withdrawl through UAN portal, Now Status is showing for EPS- Settled but amount is NA, And in EPF option showing – Status not available.
    with day are my amount credit in my account my una no 100618992190 WHY REJECT BUT PAN CARD UPDATED PLS CLIAM ACCEPTED LAVKAR

13. I have applied for FINAL PF Withdrawl through UAN portal, Now Status is showing in reject then pan card not update but this pan card is update and cliam reenter form , pls g
    with day are my amount credit in my account my una no 100618992190

14. I have request via online portal and i submitted request on 21th FEB.
    at the moment the status is cliam was reject .
    why reson of reject
    una no 100618992190

15. I have applied my PF online claim (Form 19 & 10C) on 25.02.2019 successfully with claim status under process for both but on 09.03.2019 Form 19 was rejected without any reason (it has been rejected due to:–) and form 10C was under process. Form 10C was settled on 10.03.2019. Again with dispatch date on 13.03.2019, claim status Settled But Returned with remarks Payment sent via NEFT has been returned on 13.03.2019 whereas my bank details are same. So, right now I am very much confused about this as my KYC is correct, so what to do?? Please help me.